"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like the foolish man who built his house on the sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the wind blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash." Matthew 7:24-29
I hear these words and am thankful for the gift of my church congregation, for my Bible study group, and for the gift of hearing the Word that is building that foundation. Thankful for that foundation that is there for me at anytime in my life.
My second gift came from my husband who gave me the gift of time. The time to make a cake from start to finish, without stopping, without pausing, and to have time to create:
| Butter Vanilla Cake with Rolled Fondant Icing |
Today, I am grateful for these gifts. Think back to your day. Did you receive any gifts today? Gifts that may not have appeared to be gifts at the moment, but when you look back, they are? I hope so, I truly hope so.
No comments:
Post a Comment